Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lots and Lots of Owen.

Hello!
I'm stuck a home here-sick, again! This time, it's everyone with hand-foot-mouth sickness which gives you spots and sores all over you body:P So, I'll take advantage of that and do a blog post! In the past few weeks, I have done two photo shoots with Owen(I am going to try to do some of all my siblings) and I would like to share some of my favorites with you:) Did I mention he is three years old now?!? His birthday was October 9-he is SO big!!

You can't make me smile........

Well, maybe just one.

You can't get me- na-na-na-boo-boo.

Crinkle face!!!


We'll wrap up this first photo shoot with my favorite shot:)

Photo Shoot #2- We have this little Fisher Price harmonica-
he loves it and of course it had to be in the picture:)

So..........what's up?

Don't you always get a picture like this in a photo shoot?
No matter how hard you try to get everything perfect!


Laugh!!!!
Ummm........big spider on the wall....can't really look at you!

Then he also had a toy airplane and that is his elephant in
his lap:)
Oh, in case you were wondering, that's a little scab on his nose-
he keeps picking at it!



Another airplane one:)
Phew! That was a lotta pictures! I hope you enjoyed them!

Thanks for looking at my blog!


Emma.

No comments: