Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Camping!

Hello!
Sorry I haven't been around much lately-things have been busy here with school starting:) I have finally been able to edit some pictures from camping! Oh, and if you are wondering who the brown haired girl is, that is my cousin Alivia. She came with us for 3 days! It was really fun! I hope you enjoy the photos!

Alivia, Anna, Ethan and Aaron and I went down
to the beach one evening....the lighting was gorgeous so
of course I took some photos:)

Oh, by the way, we went to White Lake State Park
in N.H.-it's beautiful there!
Not to mention they have an amazing
playground for the kids:)

Alivia slid down the slide, then Aaron slid
down on top of her! It was a bit painful at first,
but it turned out to be an adorable picture that I love!

Yes...I know......that is how Anna lives while on vacation-
I'm not even sure if she combed her hair all week!:)

Then, we did some group shots....I love these!
The lighting is gorgeous and everyone was
very cooperative for once-surprise, surprise!

I'm gonna have to have these framed!

Funny face! No photo shoot is quite complete without
this kind of shot:)

This is the pop-up where Mom, Dad and the boys stayed.
Us girls had a little tent all to our own:)

I got this cute little
shot of Owen...he loves
being in front of the camera!
Here are some pictures from a stone wall down at our campsite
down a little hill. I love the looks on the boy's faces but I am
ashamed of Anna's hair and that cheesy grin:)

So many possibilities in photography:)


I love Anna's face in this one! 'Move and you die!'

Another cheesy grin, another Anna stare:)


I hope you enjoyed these pictures! More to come-this time of our trip to New York State!! Until then-

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.

1 comment:

Emma Kate said...

I love them!!! :) xo