Monday, August 26, 2013

Bella Pop Photography Class

Hi everyone! For a few weeks, I've been doing this really cool online photography class from Bella Pop! It's really fun so far! For the third lesson, she asked us to share our photos from that lesson so here are mine! This lesson was all about finding pretty light. Here are some photos that I took using only natural light.


 This first one is my little chihuahua, Chica's paws:)








I really like this one of the hydrangea--I just think it's so pretty!



 This is when my little brother had had enough of me telling him to stand still:(





I honestly don't know what my brother did to his hair. But, it made for a good picture!



I LOVE taking pictures of maps and globes-they just look so cool!

I hope you liked this post!

Thanks for looking at my blog!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Nice pictures!!! :D

I awarded you!!! So go grab your award here: http://www.myunsystematicjournal.blogspot.com/

Luvs,
-M