Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to Picture This!

Hello! I am so excited to be posting my first blog post on my new picture blog! Yesterday, I took some pictures from our bathroom window. They were pretty but they were even prettier when I learned how to use the MF focus on the camera. This first picture is of the backyard and the next is of the water on the windows. Both of these pictures were taken with AutoFocus.




This is the  picture of the water on the window after I learned how to switch the camera to Manual Focus. All the rest of the pictures are taken with manual focus. Enjoy looking at the of the pictures!





Thanks for looking at my new blog!

Emma.


3 comments:

Megann said...

Those are AMAZING photos!! I am happy you started this!!

Emily Boyd said...

Hi Emma!
I lreally like the first manual focus picture. It's really pretty!!

Hana - Marmota said...

I like the second and third photos most - I think it's because I like looking into little worlds through the lens of my camera myself...

Manual focus. I wonder if my camera has that?