Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Photo Shoot.

Hello! We have one or two inches of snow and are expecting more! Anyway I did this photo shoot with Chica a few days ago. I love this first picture. I love how she crossed her paws and her head is bent down. "I confess. I was the one who peed on the floor.Go ahead. Punish little old me."

I love the angle of her head in this one. "Oh, no. Don't applaud. I don't deserve it.OK, maybe just a little"

                                                  Now she's posing as "Super Dog! To the rescue!" Enjoy the rest of the pictures!


















Thanks for looking at my blog!

Emma.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Coowl Emma evin if you just stortid your blog i think its coowl anna

Anna Masse said...

Anna translation: Cool Emma. Even if you just started your blog, I think it is cool. Anna